Crabs Happened Crabs Happened

Better then Dragonball Z.

Dr Steel's Fibonacci Seq Dr Steel's Fibonacci Seq

Respect

It's about time. Congratulations on being cool.

starkravenmadd responds:

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to finally be among the lower temperatured beings.

part 0: synj ASSKICKER part 0: synj ASSKICKER

True

Synj is the very essence of ass kicking.

goldilocks 2 goldilocks 2

Did you say gory?

Yes it's sick, yes it's disturbing, yes it's creepy. Is that all? I'm not sure. But I think so. I wouldn't call it a masterpiece though, it's easy to be sick and disturbing and creepy by chopping up the clergy. Just seems... shallow.

And I gave you a zero on humor... hope you're happy :P

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Hardcore

Me and my friends used to make a lot of videos where we inflict violence on each other like this. But that flipping clothesline? Poetry in motion.

(Homicidal) (Homicidal)

Awww!

Cutest serial killing rampage... ever.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

lawlz0rs

Taco-Man: Hurricane Taco-Man: Hurricane

True

Really I just wanted to write a review so everyone didn't have to look at the last one. But I did like the flash.

Milkman Milkman

Oh my holy Jebus.

I'm not sure what the message is... about the milk and all. It seems like you started having too much fun. And then it all got a little out of hand. It has wonderful shock value, but it's far deeper than shock. I really like the music, because it's all music I have and love. As soon as I saw it was called milkman I even started humming that song to myself. Considering how disturbing Aphex's videos usually are... I think you might do him proud.

(2005) Mystery Kar (2005) Mystery Kar

Someone said this was crap

Oh, wait, this is only the best movie ever.

FLASH OFF FLASH OFF

And we love it of course...

If you want to understand the cat puppet... look at all the reviews that say, something to the effect of, YEAH TAHT FUKIN RULEZORED WHEN HE SKIILLED THE CATYS PUPPETT LOOOLLL! Baby... meet your entertainer :)